Thursday, January 14, 2010

Be Stong in the Lord and Rejoice......


As we draw ever close to Christmas may each of us draw strength from the Holy Spirit



Mark 10:13
13And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.


14But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them,


Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.


Because of my strong Christian principles and my refusal to accept the political ideologies posed to me in the political groups of Active Rain I received this comment on MY post in response to my making it very clear I only care about the Word of God and do NOT give a Hoot about politics... I only care about taking care of people....even if that means paying higher taxes for Health Care Reform..........


His Comment


Linda, your thinking is so wrong and so irresponsible that frankly you should be ashamed of yourself for voting. People like you should not be allowed to vote. That's why I would love to see everyone who wants to vote be forced to pass a test first. You basically advocate anyone taking away my possessions (money) and my freedom to do whatever you define as "good" You are crazy and not really worth debating because of that. I thought I was talking to a relatively sane person able to hold a reasonable dialog. I obviously was wrong and regret wasting my time.


My reply (in part)



Thank you for your comment,


I take your words as a compliment to my strength in character for what I believe in...


Nothing in my body, mind, spirit and soul will ever take precedence over the Word of God.


You are 100% correct in your assessment that I do indeed advocate people paying higher taxes to take care of the needs of others....


People, are , and always will be more important than Anyones money.....





Christan's fight the good fight, be Strong and steadfast in the Word of God, at all cost.... many will attempt to confound you, confuse you, ridicule you BUT Know this....




No comments:

Post a Comment