Thursday, January 14, 2010

Change your world...one thought at a time...


"Change your thoughts and you change your world."


Norman Vincent Peale



I came across this quote in one of my Realtor related emails today from My former RE/MAX Broker....


For some reason it garnered more of my attention than anything else in the message... It's impact on my thinking leading me to the preponderance of it's meaning in this Post..


Certainly I agree that it is not only possible to change our thoughts but in so doing we also change the world around us for better or worse...


What I also know to be fact is that there is Nothing we can say or do to change the thoughts of another person leading me to the realization that I am the captain of my own ship, sailing through life and allowing within my mind what I alone choose to allow and thus how I react to it.......


Seems there are many giants in the land ...... attempting to trample asunder those they deem as smaller than themselves......



For those of you whom might also be facing these monsters in the night......


Hold Fast to your thoughts...stay the course......even if you had previously failed and ''shrieked' at their ugliness as they creep in the dark ..... KNOW that it is a trap you need never fall into again......


Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.




Fill your mind continually with the Word of God and in times of trouble it will be your shield.....


Romans 12:2... "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment